Christmas Jumper Day
Even though we’re in lockdown, this is a day you can safely enjoy wherever you are; at school, working from home or with your family.
Just grab a jumper and give £2 to Save the Children!
It’s just £2. But Christmas Jumper Day in the classroom, on Zoom with colleagues or in your living room will help kids have food, be healthy, learn things, and change the future!
If you don’t already have a festive jumper, you can pick one up in Tesco F&F or Children’s Hospice South West (you won’t believe what people have cleared out in lockdown!)
Together we’ll help this year not be so bad, and make the world better with a sweater.
Get Involved in work
Get involved at School
Get involved with family and friends
Do you know how jumpers change lives?
Christmas is amazing because you can stop being such a grown-up and see the world like kids do. Even boring things turn into awesome things: like when a smelly old curtain turns into the best donkey the school has ever seen.
But the thing is, that magic is there all the time! You ‘ve just gotta look harder, people! Simple medicine saves lives; food helps kids grow up strong and smart; and books help kids see a whole new world. So that £2 donation might look like just £2. But it could warm some tummies, save some lives, and change the future. That’s big.
Here’s some amazing examples of what Save the Children can do:
- £2 could pay for hand sanitiser to help fight coronavirus in one of Save the Children’s medical clinics
- £6 could buy a face shield for a superhero health worker i n Yemen
- £10 could buy antibiotics to help five children beat malnutrition
- £20 could buy a back-to-school kit for a child in Indonesia
- £60 could buy toys and books to support children from struggling families in the UK
- £100 could buy a first aid kit for a health worker in Somalia