Home Care Assistants
Heritage Healthcare is one of the leading home care brands in the UK. With strong family values, uncompromising business ethics and a passion to make a difference it is a brand to be proud to work for.
Heritage Healthcare has arrived in Bristol, and we have a mission, and that is to be the leading home care provider in Bristol and the surrounding area. Making a difference in our clients’ lives and delivering a service driven by our clients’ needs is the goal of the brand-new Bristol office and we need the right people to help us do this.
Our Home Care Assistants will be the most important part of our business and we want them to share in the journey we have started as a new business with a passion to succeed. We are not necessarily looking for care experience (although that would be good), we are looking for carers who are enthusiastic about providing exceptional care to our clients, who are willing and reliable who will treat our clients with compassion and respect.
As a new business with ambitious growth plans, this is a great opportunity to get on board in the early days and contribute to the success of the business.
Is this you? Are you trustworthy, caring, and dependable? Are you ready to join us in our mission to be the best home care provider in the area?
- Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate, and reliable
- Hold a valid driving licence and have access to your own vehicle (Essential)
- Previous care experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Comprehensive paid induction training and support
- Rates of pay starting from £12 per hour with enhanced rates for weekend and bank holiday working
- Paid mileage and travel time and paid holidays
- Flexible shift patterns with full and part-time hours available
- Up to 28 days holiday per annum
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Company events
- Company pension
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
Why not call in and see us for a cup of coffee and a chat at Town Square Office 2B (above The Harvester), or give us a call on 01454 808053 to find out more.